Saturday, June 25, 2005

Loopholes and Manhole Covers

Words by Aarushi. No music to speak of yet. Just lyrics, you know. Chorus is italicized and then later referred to by these thingies <> . Because if I'm ever gonna be a rock star I have to start somewhere. Not that this is where I'm starting. No, actually I started when I was eight. But that's too much info. Feedback please.


My eyelids are beginning to droop
I feel my tongue speaking sooth
Songs of lust and woe fill my mind
I no longer care
I no longer dare
To describe the expressions in song

My mind is filled
A gas chamber of negative outbursts
Paraphernalia consists of
a Dusty foam
a simple chrome
Covers the fact that I am


Loopholes and manhole covers
Hold only contempt for me
Try to keep control of my bitterness
Keep me from being cruel
I’m a maharani sometimes
But most times a fool



Mind aches with expectations
With no reciprocation
It’s all been done
There’s no more fun
There’s no more love to spare

<>
But most times a fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home